Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh by my whiskers and tail!

I do has the head achy this morning. My cousin Chesta, who that
the family never talks about cause he married a ground squirrel
but he's a good un and his misses is alright too, I just wish she
would stop tryin' ta fix me up with her sista, anyway they had a
party couple nights ago for some reason or another and I went.

Well the sista was there and Chesta had found these things
out in the snow near some odd tracks. He had chewed a hole
in the end of a couple and some fizzy stuff came out, some
was sweet and some sour and we all drank a bunch of it.

Now one thing lead to another and I woke up a couple of days
later with this headache and now the sista, who's name is
"Squeaks Like The Pines in a High Wind", is living here.
With me! I tried talkin' to her but it always took too long to
say her name so I gave up. I gotta think of something to call
her for short and I guess for awhile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment